How are applications evaluated?
The application is evaluated by the Commission for Application Evaluation to International Student Statute, which takes into account:
- If the candidate has the explicit academic qualification to enter the study programme (BSc or BA degree) to which he/she is applying. This evaluation is done through documentary evidence or, if necessary, through the admission tests taken in the IPCB, and it focuses on the subjects of the admission tests fixed for the study programme in question within the scope of the general Portuguese access and entry regime;
- If the candidate has the sufficient knowledge of Portuguese language;
- If the candidate has the prerequisites required for the cycle of studies to which he/she is applying. The prerequisites are only required for the degrees in the School of Health and for the degree of Sports and Physical Activity.
- If the applicant has paid the application fee (35€).
Group E – Functional and physical fitness – for the Sports and Physical Activity degree in the School of Education
- Medical statement, proving that the prerequisites are satisfied, submitted at the time of registration/enrolment at the School of Education. This is a formal compulsory document for the registration/enrolment.
- Prerequisites Group E ESECB FORM
Group A – Interpersonal Communication
- Medical statement in a questionnaire form, proving that the prerequisites are satisfied, submitted at the time of registration/enrolment at the School of Health This is a formal compulsory document for the registration/enrolment.
- Prerequisites Group A ESALD FORM
- The medical certificate referred above may be used for application to the institution/degree pairs in Group B.
- Access to the Medical Image and Radiotherapy degree is subject to the submission of a medical statement proving that the candidate does not have any metallic devices or internal ferromagnetic prosthesis, which may jeopardize the course frequency and its conclusion. The candidate must be submitted the declaration at the registration/enrolment at the School of Health. This is a formal compulsory document for the registration/enrolment.
RESULTS You can check the results of the application here.